It is a thing for events:
Excellent news: we can make events play custom sounds from arbitrary URLs! But will clients respect them? I can only hope.
- SearchEngine / view all for import logs.
- Delete all events from a source.
- ICS errors probably throw instead of hitting the log?
- Drag-and-droping an ICS file should import it.
- Silence mail/feed for imports.
- Show that imported events were imported on detail screen.
- Link back to source.
- Better messaging for explaining why you can't edit them?
- Engine properties on import details.
- When stubs/instances (can instances be generated?) are generated from an imported event, carry over the import source.
- URL-based ICS imports.
- Reload imports action.
- Missing (int) cast on interval/COUNT.
- Actually support COUNT.
- Triggers for periodic imports (URL/Google).
- Import attendees.
- Try that GMail header stuff from @20after4.
- Export host/organizer.
Still to be done:
- Rules for collapsing duplicate instances of imported events for a viewer while querying, so they don't all show up on views.