Psyduck is the greatest pokemon of all time.
- User Since
- Feb 8 2011, 1:28 AM (512 w, 1 d)
Thu, Nov 19
Seems reasonable, definitely the highest impact-per-character change I can come up with.
Sat, Nov 7
The profiling in D20566 seems satisfactory, and has been useful in resolving or understanding a few performance-related issuses.
Tue, Nov 3
- There is no way to pull custom field values with *.search. See above.
- There is no way to edit non-custom field values with *.edit. The underlying transactions haven't been modularized yet; they should be, then EditEngine should get appropriate EditField definitions.
- There's no way to identify which custom fields can be edited. This overlaps with T13248, but is also a Conduit API Console UI problem. The web UI should have some way to inspect parameter variations per object subtype for available subtypes.
- As a workaround, you can try to edit an invalid field. The error message will identify valid fields.
- There's no way to create steps with *.edit because you can't specify a step type. See T13449 for a general variation of the "type is required to initialize objects" problem.
- Use more consistent capitalization.
HarbormasterBuildStepCoreCustomField emits no fields if a BuildStep has no attached Implementation object. This dates from D15352 and is conceptually reasonable ("don't crash if a build step exists but the implementation no longer does") but should probably be represented differently (e.g., an explicit "InvalidImplementation").
Oct 30 2020
Ah, thanks for the pointers!
Minor nitpicks inlines, I'll just tweak them locally as I land this.
Oct 24 2020
Oct 19 2020
Oct 16 2020
Oct 2 2020
- Fix a possible call reentrancy issue, where "getInlines()" and "getInlineForRow()" could call one another.
Sep 30 2020
You should be able to land this yourself directly, see the description of Blessed Committers for details or let me know if you run into issues. "Land Revision" in the web UI should also work.
Sep 28 2020
Here's the remaining goofy behavior: