- When you add items to menus, they currently go below the "Edit Menu/Manage Menu" links by default. This isn't a very good place for them. Instead, lock "edit" items to the bottom of the menu.
- Lock profile pictures to the top of the menu. This just simplifies things a little.
- Show more iconography hints on the "edit menu items" UI.
- Add a "drag stuff to do things" hint if some stuff can be dragged.
- Added new items to a Portal, they didn't go to the very bottom. Instead, they went above the "Edit/Manage" links; a sensible place for them.
- Viewed the "edit menu items" screen, saw more hints and visual richness.
- Viewed/edited Home, Projects, Portals, Favorites