Harbormaster is unprototyped, but currently not powerful enough to build Phabricator itself. In the next iteration, I want to add build platform features so the upstream builds can execute on Harbormaster.
In particular, this means:
- Running arc lint and arc unit on a Drydock host.
- Executing builds for both revisions and commits.
- Easily uploading lint/unit results to Harbormaster, likely via new --target flags.
- (T2543) We should also get --draft / --try built here.
- Likely shoring up a lot of log/state infrastructure.