Summary of changes from October 3, 2015 to October 10, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS536fc17||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES58a0e84||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE8015e7f||0 commits|
These changes were promoted to stable.
New! Read the Development Notes for 2015 Week 41.
- No major changes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
Drydock is a prototype application.
The Phabricator upstream now self-hosts builds for commits and revisions in Harbormaster + Drydock.
- Fixed a handful of latent test failures.
- Things which ask for leases can now guarantee they will be able to dispose of those leases.
- Improved growth behavior of the allocation pool.
- Fixed an issue where deeply nested blockquotes could generate far too much markup when rendered in text mode.
- Improved behavior of Filesystem::walkToRoot() on nonexistent paths.
- Slightly adjusted Diffusion table rendering and made drawing a little more robust. Branches and tags now show build status.
- Fixed a rendering issue with bin/storage probe.
- Linked author names in Ponder.
- The PhabricatorWorker->queueTask() API has changed slightly.
- Improved cowsay and figlet behavior in mail.