Summary of changes from October 10, 2015 to October 17, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS536fc17||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES58a0e84||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3cfa221||3 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 42.
- We no longer advertise the Mercurial bundle2 capability. This should resolve issues with newer Mercurial clients until we can support bundle2 properly. See T9548 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
Drydock is a prototype application.
Phabricator is now technically capable of landing revisions from the web UI, although this feature still requires a significant amount of work before it will be usable in the real world.
- Built a new "Authorizations" mechanism.
- Built a new "RepositoryOperation" mechanism.
- Fixed an allocator bug casued by treating new and existing resources differently.
- Fixed an allocator bug caused by not counting right.
- (stable; rPc0a52201) Fixed an issue with custom "Users" fields (and other types of PHID fields) in Maniphest.
- Removed ArcanistWorkflow->setWorkingCopy(), which had no effect for a long time.
- Improved resolution of URIs like /tag/AA%20BB.
- We now generate less-problematic hashtags.
- Diffusion now uses hg files instead of hg locate if possible.
- Fixed an issue with user mentions in Ponder.
- Editing credentials in Passphrase now preserves "Space" properly.
- Added PHUIRemarkupView
- Fixed an issue with the !assign email command when the username can not be resolved.