- User Since
- Jul 23 2012, 3:30 PM (483 w, 4 h)
Jun 1 2021
Aug 13 2019
Apr 19 2019
Aug 23 2016
Forgot to mention we're running stable week 34.
Jul 18 2016
Jul 15 2016
It's a little concerning that gitblit doesn't host it's own code, instead relying on github. Regardless, I haven't yet found a public gitblit repo that I can point to for reproduction.
I have not been able to reproduce in phacility, and moving tasks around in our current install works correctly.
FWIW, there are the transaction logs (via conduit) for a task that was experiencing the issue.
Apr 6 2016
Feb 20 2016
For context, I'm trying to convert some projects over to use milestones. Previously we were just using several independent projects. What I'm trying to do is change the default column in the milestone, so I can bulk move tasks from a workboard column in the 'old' project, and have them land in the right place.
Feb 17 2016
Feb 9 2016
FWIW, I'm running 2015 week 43.
Nov 2 2015
I opened T9689 for the unit test failures, which appeared to be an issue with having auth.email-domains configured.
- Remove used line of code
Oct 28 2015
I'm also happy to fix up this patch myself, if anyone can give me some hints as to what I did wrong :)
I've attached D14359 which is running in our local phab instance and mostly works. While the rule works as intended, the status doesn't want to display properly. I don't expect anyone to accept this as-is, but I thought I'd share as a starting point for anyone who has the time and knowledge to do it The Right Way.
Oct 23 2015
Attached the patch we're using locally, and seems to do what we want without impacting performance.
I'm experiencing something a little different using a custom select field.