List of open items for Home Menu Items:
- Making a Dashboard and finding it again is really hard on large installs
- Dashboards application is hard to find, maybe auto-install
- People are confused by "Dashboard Footer"
- Dashboards should get visual touch-up
- Dashboard creation does not autoselect default icon
- On mobile, you can't add new menu items to any profile menu, I think?
- DashboardInstall and table should get removed
- Build a Label Menu Item
- Tooltip hover flicker should get addressed
- Dashboard does not show rest of menu (home)
- Some Project menu items do not show selected state
- Top most Dashboard/Home should be the "default"
- Dashboards don't work in the global menu, only the personal menu
- Projects shows a "Global" crumb even though there's no Global/Personal option.
- Can't Edit any Menu Item (like, change the name) on Home
- Page title for on-page content, like dashboards, is incorrect ("Configure Menu" rather than dashboard name).
- Default view on mobile is no longer the menu, but should be.
- Dashboard (Home) shows crumbs, but probably shouldn't, Projects probably should... ??
- Logged In/Out visibility toggle for Global (passed on implementing)
- Magic Home should be more obvious in Global Menu
- Drag and drop on dashboards to upload files doesn't work (only on "magic home")
- If Admin "sets default" on Global, and users have not set a default, the page follow admin default. (I had to set my dashboard as default, as seems to be no way of un-setting a default). [Mooted by removing "Set Default"?]
- Diviner Docs need updating
- Write an Upgrading Guide