Not actually very chaotic:
- See PHI281. See T10746. See T11154. Aborted builds are not propagating up to influence buildable status properly.
- See T8475. This has been in the wild for a year.
- See PHI346. This is a poor interaction between drafts and --plan-changes.
- See PHI309. Possible race between Harbormaster and Differential, or maybe a weird interaction between autoplans and drafts.
- See PHI302. Probably a race between Differential and Harbormaster?
- See PHI268. This looks like a race. We could also reasonably publish more build information into the timeline.
- See PHI332. See T12714. This is almost certainly an easily reproducible race which can be avoided without much work.
Chaos I can't reproduce:
- See PHI335. This reports an Owners package being added for the wrong repository.
- Buildables stuck in "building" despite an aborted build should get a best-effort migration if nothing else moots that (T10746).
- BuildCommand is now just a bad version of BuildMessage.
- arc diff --only sticks in "preparing" forever.