PhabricatorBot is now gone.
Jul 12 2019
Oct 27 2017
Apr 21 2017
Oct 15 2016
Sep 18 2016
Aug 23 2016
I think this was effectively resolved by D12773, since using conduit.token should evade the session timeout.
Aug 22 2016
Per discussion T11508, I'm just going to officially call this a "feature".
Aug 5 2016
Jul 4 2016
Jun 30 2016
I've located the mainframe and uploaded the downloads
Apr 7 2016
Feb 24 2016
Feb 21 2016
phabot is basically on it's way out (T6875), so you might not get much traction with any change to it.
Jan 21 2016
Dec 14 2015
Dec 4 2015
I think there are two issues here:
Oct 24 2015
We don't see this on this install:
Aug 12 2015
In lieu of waiting for a fix to the official phabot, if you're feeling adventurous, I wrote a Phabricator plugin for my open-source IRC bot. My team uses it 24/7 and it meets our needs.
@epriestley, do you have any suggestions on how we might work around this or fix it? The fact that we no longer have a working IRC bot is really painful for us. We don't have any php devs but if you were to pointed us in the right direction I'm sure we could make it work.
@staticshock. Yeah, fair enough. I'm running phabricator on a 64bit machine so that'll explain why your patch made no difference. It looks like I'll have to dig a bit deeper!
@filterfish, I'm using that patch as-is on an x86 system, and it works for me. I suspect that the real solution is not to run phabricator on systems that the core team doesn't test on, so we're planning to move our install to x64 in the near future.
@staticshock, did you work out what the underlying problem was? I tried you patch but it didn't make any difference.
Aug 6 2015
Jul 30 2015
Jul 23 2015
Jun 17 2015
- We should move to giving the bot a list of channels to join, and a list of handlers to run in each channel -- not a list of handlers to run at top level, and then other top-level config for each handler about channel behaviors. This also resolves issues like T7800.
Jun 11 2015
Short of an overhaul that won't be available "for a long time", here are the minimal local changes one could make to get notifications working:
Jun 10 2015
I've added more details at T8503
Here's what it looked like in the apache logs:
May 25 2015
Here's the general outline of how this should move forward:
May 15 2015
May 8 2015
Apr 27 2015
FWIW this allows key channels to work, although it is obviously not ideal:
Apr 15 2015
Apr 10 2015
Apr 7 2015
Feb 4 2015
Feb 3 2015
Jan 13 2015
Nov 3 2014
Sep 10 2014
(Most of this doesn't apply to the IRC bot, which uses different rules.)
We no longer match X-Dnnn at HEAD, but the (Dnnn) is a valid use case. We can blacklist :, I guess. You can also use remarkup.ignored-object-names to ignore objects in the form Dn.