Dashboards currently support only text panels. They should support more:
- ApplicationSearch is the main one.
- Some stuff like "navigation bar" may also be important, see https://secure.phabricator.com/T4890#7. Basically, tools to tie dashboards together. This might come a little later once we're convinced that we want dashboard empire building to take place.
- More structured flavors of "text"? (tabs, sections?)
- Jump nav probably becomes a panel.
Then maybe fun/demo stuff:
- Picture? Maybe remarkup can do this on its own.
- Maybe write a simple version of Tetris or Paint or something for the demo/delight factor? Or a tamagochi?
Maybe some content discovery stuff (is this just ApplicationSearch with config?):
- Poll (latest poll?)
- Countdown? Not really discovery.
- Pholio (pretty, definitlely discovery)
Most of this is probably an issue of bolting support into ApplicationSearch. I think rendering may move to SearchEngine to support this too.