- The "Open in Editor" keyboard shortcut currently requires a file to be focused, but can also function with a comment focused. (In this case, it should try to jump to that line.)
- In Diffusion, when viewing a single file, the "\" keystroke could be bound to "Open in Editor".
- Editor URIs don't support repository short names.
- Editor URIs should explicitly forbid "/../" from appearing in paths to prevent hyjinx.
- I think loadEditorLink() currently relies incorrectly on the behavior of strtr() being magical / reading minds.
- See PHI1661, which would like a keyboard shortcut for "Open in Editor".
- See PHI1659, which would like the "do not show unchanged files with no comments in intradiffs" rule to improve to "do not show unchanged files with no non-hidden comments in intradiffs".
- The "View As..." engine selector doesn't omit engines which can't render diffs.