Mostly from T13513:
- Inline previews don't mark comments that are being edited in a special way.
- Audits do not have a warning about submitting unsubmitted inlines. They do submit them.
- DocumentEngine does not render inline context in email. Instead, email shows no context for inlines on DocumentEngine views.
- The menu hover state for non-done inlines is weird (and for done inlines, although it's less visible).
- The selection reticle does not redraw/resize after "Edit Comment".
- When a selection event that does not originate from the paths panel occurs, the paths panel is not scrolled, so the selected changeset may be offscreen. Possibly, we should scroll the paths panel to put the changeset into the viewport.
- The "Done" border for inlines is weirdly colored, now (both draft and non-draft).
- In previews, suggestions aren't highlighted properly (likely just missing CSS).
- The "hidden file has hidden inlines" UI is a little under-designed: