Previously, see T13516.
The "paths panel" has recently been updated. There's an argument that this obsoletes the "Table of Contents", since they overlap heavily, but I think the "Table of Contents" is useful to retain -- the "paths panel" does not fit on mobile and the "Table of Contents" has significant additional information (coverage) which can't reasonably fit into the paths panel.
- See PHI1706. Particularly for Java projects, handling of long paths (15+ directories) is poor and renames can be confusing.
I anticipate making these changes, roughly:
- Use the newer icons from the paths panel to indicate "deleted", "modified", etc. They are more clear than "D", "M", etc., especially to users unfamiliar with Subversion.
- Use PhutilEditDistanceMatrix to compute moves, if the move element is retained. Particularly, in a 15-directory path, if directory 7 is moved to position 14 the result should be legible.
- Organize paths by parent directory and collapse directories with no siblings, as the paths panel does.
- The PhutilFileTree class from T13516 is obsolete and should be removed or replaced.
- Possibly, path lists in arc should use directory logic.