- User Since
- Mar 21 2014, 9:32 PM (278 w, 1 d)
Apr 9 2019
Mar 13 2019
Mar 12 2019
Aug 16 2017
Apr 4 2017
Feb 26 2017
Feb 9 2017
This would be helpful; post-T4900: Workboards updating in real time this would let the workboard be a broadcast mechanism of progress on an office screen, for instance.
Sep 8 2016
Jul 13 2016
Jun 13 2016
Jun 8 2016
Yeah; I have a few times implemented a type-ahead system in the past where the already-present options are shown at the bottom to allow better accessibility for moving tags around in the list (e.g. for people that can't drag things), so that might be a better solution anyway.
(Low priority IMO.)
Mar 13 2016
Follow-up comment not worthy of the description: I'm not sure if this should be provided for projects unconditionally, or only if the project 'uses' points (which sounds like an expensive query, or Yet Another Damn Setting™ for project owners to have to set).
Mar 7 2016
Yeah, it was complex enough that I didn't want to suggest an outcome design too strongly. :-)
Feb 16 2016
Feb 13 2016
Feb 12 2016
I like this idea. For the "assignee" options, what would the ones shown be?
Oh, forgot the implicit equivalent of use-case #3:
My real-world use cases (based on the Phragile extension, before this existed):
- Show me tasks with points explicitly set to zero (external dependencies), so I can chase
- Show me tasks with points set to some value (e.g. ultra-epic), so I can re-cut my roadmap around them
- Show me tasks with points set to more than [X], so I can make sure we do hard tasks earlier [Not met by Phragile, would be nice]
- Show me tasks with points unset so I can estimate them [Not met by Phragile, would be fantastic]
Registering my interest for being able to move projects into being sub-projects. See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/483/ for an example of using faked sub-projects (with, collectively, thousands of tasks) which I'd love if possible to make "real" without making ten thousand bulk edits, modifying long-dead tasks and melting people's inboxes. Should I file a specific task?
Feb 5 2016
Jan 29 2016
Should the user be warned that invisible files are still attached when they remove them?
Jan 28 2016
Jun 18 2015
Jan 15 2015
Nov 26 2014