Reproduction steps (on current secure.phabricator.com version):
- Set your account timezone location to something (my case: Los Angeles a.k.a. San Francisco)
- Set your machine's timezone location to something different (my case: London whilst on business trip)
- Get an annoying "Your browser timezone setting differs…" prompt on every page.
- Click it hoping to tell it to ignore, but find no ignore button.
- Eventually accept that you have to change it, open the "New Setting" timezone location drop-down to change you preference; find "Ignore Conflict" in the list, despite it not being a place, nor a conflict.
- Change dialog should have a button saying "ignore difference" (or maybe "…conflict" though that word is confusing and doesn't match the wording in the warning banner) next to the "Cancel" and "Change Timezone" buttons), and not mix UI metaphors and hide the most likely user outcome control.