Now that state management is separate, they can reuse a bit more code and be made to look more like other similar controllers.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T4900: Workboards updating in real time
- rP9e096cd274b0: Give the workboard "default" workflows more modern state handling
- Changed the default order of a workboard.
- Changed the default filter of a workboard.
- Changed the order of a board to something non-default, then changed the filter, then saved the new filter as the default. Saw the modified order preserved and the modified filter removed, so I ended up in the right ("most correct") place: on the board, with my custom order in a URI parameter, and no filter URI parameter so I could see my new default filter behavior. This is an edge case that's not terribly important to get right, but we do get it right.