This probably has three major components:
- We need a script that users can run which reasonably produces a single backup archive of an install. This should be smart enough to work across Phabricator versions, have a path forward for cluster installs, etc.
- We need a reasonable way for users to upload enormous (multi-gigabyte) files.
- Then we need to import the data. Some of the issues we're likely to encounter:
- Most login providers aren't usable in the cluster, so we need a way to rebind accounts to Phacility accounts.
- We have to wipe out some config options which could present security issues before we run the instance.
- Run-of-the-mill stuff like references to internal repositories breaking.