Summary of changes from December 14th, 2019 to January 30th, 2020.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS08c9160||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESc4bd119||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE16566cb||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Fixed an issue with git rev-parse --show-toplevel, which has changed in Git 2.25. Older versions of Phabricator will not be able to update observed repositories if the installed version of Git is 2.25 or newer.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- Some Herald rule behavior has changed slightly. See below.
- Query compiler classes have moved from libphutil/ to phabricator/.
See T13480 for most of these changes.
- The Herald "Committer" and "Author" fields for "Commit" and "Pre-Commit" rules now use repository identities. If you have bound a particular identity (like Alice <firstname.lastname@example.org>) to a user (like @afletcher), Herald will now respect that binding when evaluating rules. Previously, Herald only used the raw identity resolution rules (attempting to match email addresses, usernames, and real names).
- Added an "Author's packages" field for revision, commit, and pre-commit rules.
- Added a "Committer's packages" field for commit and pre-commit rules.
-  Added "Project tags added" and "Project tags removed" fields. These fields allow you to take an action when a tag is added or removed, rather than acting only on the final object state.
- Muting a Herald rule no longer fatals (but it doesn't do anything useful). See T13469.
- Herald transcripts should now render more fields in a more readable way.
-  Fixed an issue where the last line of a block-based diff (like a Juypter notebook) could be hidden incorrectly. See T13468.
-  Improved arc land compatibility with very old versions of Git. See T13481.
- Fixed some code which raised warnings in very new versions of PHP. See T13471 and T13472.
-  When long header tags or policy controls in certain dialog wrap on narrow displays, they no longer visually overlap. See T13476.
-  Remarkup checklists no longer render completed items with a strikethrough style. See T13482.
-  Timeline stories which require MFA if MFA is configured no longer receive a "MFA Authenticated" badge if the user who took the action does not actually have MFA configured. See T13475.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.