On this screen in maniphest:
I'd like to be able to look at revisions that I've created, but have recently closed.
Often, I'll close a differential revision and then immediately want to attach it to a task. This UI makes it easy to surface revisions that are open, but not ones that were recently closed.
In the dropdown, there is an all-revisions item which looks like this:
Unfortunately, we create tens to hundreds of reviews per hour so it gets dug down pretty fast. Ability to filter the all-revisions by author would do the same job.
The typical workflow that may lead to this
- Person A creates Maniphest task M
- Later on, Person B creates a diff which solves task M
- Person B realizes they just solved task M and wants to close task M
- Person B tries to attach revision to task M before closing it
- Person B has to look at their recently closed revisions on some other screen because the default screen doesn't surface these revisions very easily.