When creating a "Tab Panel" and leaving the 1st tab blank (or even any number of tabs (e.g. 1/2 blank, 3 assigned), the whole "Tab Panel" configuration will be lost when saving.
How to Reproduce?
- Create a new "Tab Panel" on a Dashboards or create a new one
- Configure it as shown in the screenshot below (1/2 blank, 3: "Name: Tasks", "Panel: W4 Assigned Tasks")
- Click on Save Panel
- The resulting "Tab Panel" will be completely empty
- Opening the configuration dialog again shows a completely emptied configuration
What should happen
One of the following options:
- A warning dialog tells the user to fill up the tabs starting from 1… (bad UX, but still OK)
- The configuration is processed automatically to remove empty items and move later ones to the 1st places
- The configuration accepts empty items, but the resulting "Tab Panel" just ignores them