Umbrella task for secondary integrations:
Stronger use cases:
- Herald Conditions: You should be able to write Herald conditions that examine spaces for applications which support them ("If Task is in space X, ....").
- Application Email: Mail like bugs@... should be able to go into a Space automatically.
- Batch Editor: Let tasks be switched between Spaces using the batch editor.
Weaker use cases:
- Policies: You should probably be able to write a "Users with access to Space..." custom policy. Technically easy, but not clearly useful, and maybe confusing.
- Mail Commands: Something like !space <space> to put a task in a space probably makes sense. You'd have to use the monogram right now. Not clear if this is really useful. Maybe for automated flows?
- Herald Actions: I'd like to wait for a use case, since this feels pretty messy (it could cause users to immediately lose access to tasks they created in a confusing way).