We need to have a "basic" and an "advanced" break up of our search options for Maniphest. The reasoning is that
- we should be able to search on as many dimensions as possible
- we should be able to see all the dimensions at once
- we should be able to specify all the dimensions at once
- ...but typically, we need but a small amount of the dimensions
- ...and we are already at the point we're at least @epriestley isn't using most of the options (see D11306#106065)
So the "basic" mode gets the most often used dimensions and the "advanced" mode gets everything.
This should probably just be two tabs? I think its probably important to re-render the whole form so things can stay nice and logically grouped / otherwise make sure its not hard to see the e.g. entire set of dimensions about projects at once in advanced mode.