I've been using Subprojects successfully for a while now, and I just started using Milestones in Projects, and I noticed that if the base project has subprojects, I cannot edit any details on a base project's milestone. I am the creator and member of the parent project, but when I go to Manage and click any option, I see:
You do not have permission to edit this object.
Users with the "Can Edit" capability:
- Project members can take this action.
I am listed as a member of both the parent project and under Members for the milestone, but I can't edit anything. This is probably a side-effect of Milestones not having formal members. I know these features are in active development, but I didn't see this bug anywhere on the tracker (unless I just missed it.)
Steps to Reproduce
- Create (or go to) a project that you are a member of.
- Ensure Can Edit: is set to Members of Project and Can Join: is set to Administrators.
- Ensure the project has at least one Subproject, with you as a member.
- For good measure, on the Subproject, set Can Edit: to Members of Project and Can Join: to Administrators.
- Add a new Milestone to the main project.
- Go to the Milestone and click Manage on the menu.
- Note that all actions are grayed out. Click any to see the error message.