Ref T11179. This splits "Edit Blocking Tasks" into two options now that we have more room ("Edit Parent Tasks", "Edit Subtasks").
This also renames "Blocking" tasks to "Subtasks", and "Blocked" tasks to "Parent" tasks. My goals here are:
- Make the relationship direction more clear: it's more clear which way is up with "parent" and "subtask" at a glance than with "blocking" and "blocked" or "dependent" and "dependency".
- Align language with "Create Subtask".
- To some small degree, use more flexible/general-purpose language, although I haven't seen any real confusion here.
Fixes T6815. I think I narrowed this down to two issues:
- Just throwing a bare exeception (we now return a dialog explicitly).
- Not killing open transactions when the cyclec check fails (we now kill them).