- User Since
- Feb 6 2013, 1:43 PM (357 w, 20 h)
Apr 22 2017
Dec 5 2016
We have updated to Git 2.11 and updated to master pull/push works for us. Thank you as always. :)
Dec 2 2016
Just tried another and included the full output from arc land and the git merge-base:
The patch didn't appear to work for us.
I noticed that to, they haven't been working for a while. I have been trying to go through the http://marc.info/?l=git mail archive.
We have been having a similar issue. Commits to all repositories are being rejected by the EVIL DRAGON BUREAUCRATS. We upgraded both Phabrictaor (Master) and GIT (2.11.0) as part of the maintenance window. In our setup with host repositiores in Diffusion, using SSH.
Oct 3 2016
Sep 22 2016
We have seen exactly the same error on our instance today, since updating to master. MySQL max_connections was set to the default of 151.
Apr 15 2016
Thank you for the update, I didn't think of using Conference. I haven't found anything that directed me to /status, just had the url as part of our validation after an upgrade, and went to use it.
Following the upgrade, is there a way to send test notifications and /notification/status/ is now a 404 error?
Feb 24 2016
Feb 23 2016
Dec 16 2015
May 26 2015
May 14 2015
May 11 2015
The layouts on secure.phabricator.com appears to be fixed for me
iPad Air2, in landscape (also happens in portrait, just tested)
On mobile, the columns are compressed on the left hand side of the window, and the right hand column of the window is blank, just the grey background (where the durable column would be). Seems to affect all pages so far (homepage, maniphest)
Apr 16 2015
We have been attempting to use conpherence more often, and the real time updates of the threads only seem to work for the first and sometimes second messages, and then stop. There are no errors in the browsers JS console, and other real time notifications appear to be working reliably and do not appear to stop e.g. task/diff updates, reload page popups etc...
Apr 11 2015
Apr 10 2015
I updated to HEAD and then applied this patch to the test server I created which had a repro based on T7795#106182, and this does appear to fix the server 500 error
Apr 9 2015
I have just spun up a new instance of Phabricator using HEAD, and the following allowed me to recreate the error:
Ah ok, for part two, that now makes sense, we didn't realise that was the intention.
Apr 2 2015
I am not sure that this behaviour should be removed. The behaviour of arc diff prior to D11843 appeared to be add untracked files using a prompt (admitedly separate to adding uncommitted files), which was changed to move a single prompt. I don't believe that leaving untracked files in the working copy is a desirable behaviour.
Mar 6 2015
Signed CLA as requested
In a follow up question to D11990, after we upgraded, the result of the patch for us, using the same use case above, is:
Mar 5 2015
Mar 4 2015
We had a similar experience, set the initial PHID for an image file, didn't like the result and then used the same process to change the image. The PHID changed, but the old file was displayed. I think we found the image was cached in the phabricator_cache database, after clearing those caches the new image displayed.
Jan 3 2015
Apr 28 2014
+1 We have just upgraded Phabricator to head, and get the same error message on almost all commits in all repositories (we have a commit in one repository that was git pushed into the repo and then audited, which will display).