- Project "Secret" contains users "Alice" and "Bob".
- The "Secret" project is added as a group reviewer on a diff.
- Alice selects "accept" from the actions dropdown, and leaves the default of accepting on behalf of herself and Secret; she does not yet hit "Submit."
- Simultaneously, Bob does the same thing, leaving both checkboxes selected, but not hitting "Submit."
- Alice then hits "Submit," which proceeds flawlessly.
- Bob hits Submit, and receives the message:
Ideally, this would be a silent no-op, not a message that might imply to Bob that he is no longer a member of the Secret group.