For one of our Phabricator installs we need security/view policies to be very tight, so users don't have view policy for any space (not even a default one) before I grant them manually (join them to project/group that has view policy for space).
After more then a few users joined, I noticed many users that don't have their email verified or verifying them eventually with some delay.
I become suspicious and after a phone call with one user that I wanted to verify email ASAP, I noticed that he indeed clicked verify email link from welcome mail, but nothing happened.
I think this could cause a lot of problems regarding email notifications, considering a change from 2017 Week 7 (Late February).
- Login as user with Administrator rights
- Create default space (if doesn't exists)
- Limit that space "Visible to" policy to Administrators
- Open another browser or session and register as new user
- Upon receiving "[Phabricator] Email Verification" email, click on the link provided
- Email verified for that user
- Email still not verified, just message that says
No Access to Spaces This install uses spaces to organize objects, but your account does not have access to any spaces. Ask someone to give you access to a space so you can view and create objects.
Also probably unrelated bug in the frontend, the "user" icon in left top bar menu is yellow and when clicked it contains string "undefined" (as can be seen on screenshot)
phabricator 65de9e9f5e7f2ecc018ff300e13227d77ea342da (Thu, Mar 16) arcanist 3b6b523c2b236e3724a1e115f126cb6fd05fa128 (Feb 18 2017) phutil 13a200ca7621ab2b48a0c395f52f8c4411bbc686 (Sat, Mar 4)