Summary of changes from February 13, 2017 to February 17, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASa469aed||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREc0f8838||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
Unverified Email Addresses: This got a mention in the previous changelog, but this is the first time the change is promoting to stable.
We will no longer send normal mail (for example, mail when a user comments on a revision or assigns a task) to unverified email addresses. Users who never verified their email addresses (for whatever reason) will thus stop receiving mail after the upgrade until they verify it.
These users will be prompted to verify their email addresses by a persistent callout in the global menu when they next login, and will be shown with a grey dot next to their names in most contexts to provide a hint that they are not currently receiving mail. Additionally, profiles and hovercards now communicate this account state information more clearly.
Dashboards: You can no longer copy dashboards. The newer menus reduce the need to create copies (by letting you solve some problems by simply having two or more dashboards) and removing this option allows us to simplify the policy model in the future. This operation also tended to generate a lot of garbage "Copy of Copy of Copy of New Template Dashboard" dashboards.
We have made some other changes to try to make creating panels easier, and expect to continue making similar changes in this vein to further reduce the need to copy dashboards and improve the ease of panel creation. We also plan to simplify dashboard policies.
Finally we've fixed several bugs with dashboard editing, including an issue which could cause panels to incorrectly spawn duplicates while editing.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- See note about Unverified Email Addresses above.
- resolveKill() now works properly even if a future never spawned a subprocess.
- Fixed an issue where customization of Git's diff.submodule option could interfere with parsing.
- arc set-config now warns when setting unrecogized keys.
- The Conduit method call log now handles unrecognized data more gracefully.
- Quoting comments now generates the correct reference in Diffusion.
- "Open" and "Closed" are now indexed correctly for Diviner symbols.
- Lightboxes now have better behavior when logged out.
- Badges has received some UI improvements.
- Made various fixes identified by @vrana using the PHPStan static analyzer.