i have slight Problems with Notifications sent by the calendar app. My selected Timezone doesn't seem to be applied to reminders sent by mail.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set User preferences for Timezone to something different than UTC, e.g. Europe/Berlin (UTC +1).
- Create a Calendar entry with start-time at (for example) 8:00
Now I should get an Notification by mail at 07:45 reminding me that i have a calendar entry that needs my attention.
I do get a Notification at 07:45. The confusing part: In the mail message it says sth. like "XXX is starting in 15 minutes, at Mon, Mar 6, 07:00." The timing seems to be 1 Hour off, I suspect this could be because the message is not respecting my configured Timezone.
I think the Mail should either be set in my configured Timezone (preferably) or at least give a hint that the Time shown is actually in UTC.
- phabricator c8f5fb120573f6b1a001ba78f4f8f5bc1c453e43 (Sat, Feb 25) (branched from c15501fc9b06f46a699bcded6d2e14c5c48af2db on origin)
- arcanist 822bc53ca306e06314560d8a76f68771d732e8e0 (Sat, Feb 25) (branched from 3b6b523c2b236e3724a1e115f126cb6fd05fa128 on origin)
- phutil e3381770af0fa8a01ca1e1078b041c00c7baab5a (Sat, Feb 25) (branched from 0625e4d28b16cba8b0154e49dc31845559b4e704 on origin)