These are tricky to test exhaustively, but I made an attempt to hit most of them:
- Browsed Almanac interfaces.
- Created/browsed Calendar events.
- Enabled/disabled/showed the lock log.
- Browsed repositories.
- Loaded Facts UI.
- Poked at Multimeter.
- Used typeahead for users and projects.
- Browsed Phriction.
- Ran various fulltext searches.
Not sure these are reachable:
- All the lint stuff might be dead/unreachable/nonfunctional?
Haha, yeah. Differential had one UNION ALL too but %LU seemed a little ridiculous.
MySQL has a SUM() function but it only works on aggregates and I couldn't find any way to express this as ADD_THESE_UP(%LQ).