Summary of changes from April 7, 2017 to April 15, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASb9effb5||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE4661173||4 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- @amckinley has joined Phacility.
- Phortune has received some UI and infrastructure updates.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- No notes in this period.
- Fixed a bug where older recurring events could have newer instances omitted in result lists.
- Fixed migration data for some old events which prior migrations overlooked.
- Fixed a bug where user profiles could show that they were attending a later event rather than an ongoing event.
- Timezones now render in event reminder mail.
- Timezones now render in a more human-friendly way in mail.
- Conpherence has received some infrastructure updates and minor workflow improvements.
- Conpherence no longer has separate "Can Join" and "Can View" policies; users who can view a room can now join it.
- Added a new profile menu item type for Conpherence rooms.
- For consistency with other applications, countdowns may no longer be destroyed from the web UI.
- Countdowns may now be destroyed with bin/remove destroy.
- Countdowns have received some infrastructure updates.
- Implemented Conduit API method countdown.search.
- Implemented Conduit API method countdown.edit.
- Fixed an issue with paginating fulltext seach results.
- The query result UI now provides feedback about stopwords and short words.
- We no longer submit stopwords or short terms to the query engine, working around a bug with IN BOOLEAN MODE and quoted stopword terms.
- We now reject URIs in the form http://good.com#:email@example.com. Various parsers, not all of which are under our control, parse these URIs in different ways, and parsing behavior differs across versions of PHP.
- Added bin/storage optimize to make running OPTIMIZE TABLE easier. In some cases, this may reclaim some disk space, but this is primarily targeted at internal use cases.
- Wrote a new Developer Setup document.
- Pressing the return key no longer sends messages in Conpherence while in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a few bits of fallout in Files from earlier changes.
- The "Temporary" and "Partial Upload" tags on files are now more visible.
- Common and reasonable username MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no longer overflows the "Subscribers" element in the curtain UI.
- Differential now shows hint text instead of checkboxes when accepting only if you have exactly one reviewer option to accept on behalf of and that option is yourself.
- Older rejects correctly prevent revisions from transitioning to "Accepted" again.
- bin/policy show is now aware of PolicyCodex.
- Adjusted the ordering and filtering for closed/disabled/bot results in typeaheads to prevent an issue where some results could become unselectable.
- Unverified/unapproved users now have a purple dot instead of a grey dot.
- Well-known Phabricator configuration files now highlight correctly as JSON.
- Improved validation of syntax.filemap configuration option.
- When processing "Fixes XXX", we now act as the commit author if we can identify an author.
- Username changes now dirty the SSH key cache immediately.