Summary of changes from March 17, 2017 to March 24, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS8057ec1||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3eebdfc||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- The Badges application is no longer a prototype. This application allows you to create badges and award them to users in recognition of groundbreaking achievements.
- Reviewers in Differential have moved to dedicated storage. This involves a migration which may require significant downtime (106 seconds on this install, with 17,500 revisions).
- Resigning from a revision now removes it from your action dashboard.
- Users can now resign from revisions if a package or project they are a member of is a reviewer, even if they are not themselves a reviewer.
- When accepting a revision, users can now choose to accept on behalf of a subset of user, package, and project reviewers they have authority over.
- No notes in this period.
|20170320.reviewers.01.lastaction.sql||31 ms||More reviewer data.|
|20170320.reviewers.02.lastcomment.sql||28 ms||Even more reviewer data.|
|20170320.reviewers.03.migrate.php||106,499 ms||Migrates reviewers to dedicated storage.|
|20170322.reviewers.04.actor.sql||542 ms||Yet more reviewer data.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- This period includes an expensive migration. See notes in "General".
- Free instances are now subject to automatic suspension after prolonged periods of inactivity.
- The PullLocal daemon now hibernates.
- The Taskmaster daemon now hibernates.
- Daemon modules may now awaken hibernating daemons.
- Many minor daemon behaviors have been improved.
- Overseers now setsid() after daemonizing, so they should no longer catch stray signals from controlling processes in unusual conditions.
- Daemons now have a navigation menu on mobile.
- The description of "Waiting" daemons now mentions hibernation.
- We no longer use -- to separate flags and arguments in git ls-remote, because older versions of Git do not support it.
- Dashboard panels can now be created directly from query result pages using Use Results → Add to Dashboard.
- Dashboards is now a pinned applicaton by default.
- Fixed an issue where editing a comment which mentioned an object with missing required fields could raise a required field error.
- Fixed an issue where users could incorrectly receive an "Override Lock" prompt if the default view policy for Maniphest tasks did not include them.
- Fixed an issue where not all possible avatars actually generated, and bizarro avatars from a negative universe attempted to generate on 32-bit systems.
- When rendered as dashboard panels, bucked Audit and Differential query results now hide empty buckets.
- Destroying a Calendar event now destroys data more exhaustively.
- The Conduit API console now shows a hint about submitting a request to learn how to encode the request data.
- So long, serifs.