Summary of changes from February 24, 2017 to March 4, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS286f9e7||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3ea26d3||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Added rough support for task subtypes, see T12314 for discussion.
- Added rough support for locking tasks, see T12335 for discussion.
- Added a new edge.search Conduit API method.
- Phabricator can now generate unique profile images for users. This change will receive broader support in a future release.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The files.video-mime-types Config option is now locked, for consistency.
- bin/phd debug now supports a --pool flag to launch a pool.
- bin/worker flood now supports a --duration flag to flood the queue with tasks that execute for a particular duration.
- Fixed an issue where bin/phd launch was a bit out of date.
- Fixed an issue where memory reserves were incorrectly respected for the first daemon in a pool.
- Fixed an issue where daemon slots were not freed properly in daemon pools.
- bin/lipsum now has --force and --quickly flags.
- Lipsum now supports generating badges.
- Lipsum now supports generating owners packages.
- FileFinder no longer finds "." when searching for directories.
- Phage now supports command timeouts.
- Improved performance when matching large numbers of Owners paths against large numbers of changed paths.
- You can now search for commits in any repository tagged with a particular project by using the tagged(...) function.
- Revisions which you have reviewed that are waiting on review from another reviewer have moved to their own bucket in Differential.
tasks that take a given amount of time to complete.
- Fixed an issue where paste snippets could miscount length.
- Profile menu "link" items now support custom tooltips.
- Badges can now use a wider variety of icons.