Summary of changes from January 6, 2017 to January 13, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0ddfd79||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE7d83aa3||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
PHP7: PHP 7.1 is now supported. See PHP7 for details.
Project APIs: Project APIs have received several updates. See T12074 for details.
- project.search now supports the parents and milestones constraints.
- project.search now supports an isMilestone constraint.
- project.search now returns a milestone property.
- project.search now returns a depth property.
- maniphest.search now supports a columns attachment.
- A new API method, project.column.search, now returns information about columns.
See below for some related compatibility notes.
Audit: Audit has been largely updated for modern infrastructure. See T10978 for details. The query UI now offers a bucketed dashboard, like Differential.
Differential: Differential is continuing to undergo infrastructure changes, mostly related to T11114.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Milestones are now returned in project queries which do not explicitly exclude them. This includes existing saved queries and API calls to project.search. Queries and calls may need to be updated to exclude milestones.
- The memberPHIDs constraint on project.search is now called members.
- The watcherPHIDs constraint on project.search is now called watchers.
- See T12085 for additional guidance on migrating Differential Custom Fields to new infrastructure.
- Fixed an issue where diff generation could repeatedly fail, yielding a bounty of duplicate diffs.
- Fixed an issue where repository project PHIDs were not considered when evaulating Herald object rules for commits.
- Maniphest now shows review/audit status icons for linked revisions and commits.