Summary of changes from December 9, 2016 to December 27, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0ddfd79||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE51fbd39||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- This release includes infrastructure changes to Differential. See discussion below in "Upgrading / Compatibility".
- An RCE vulnerability affecting PHPMailer (CVE-2016-10033) was disclosed in this period. Phabricator does not appear to be affected. See T12046 for discussion.
|20161213.diff.01.hunks.php||3 ms||See below.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
Differential is undergoing infrastructure changes. For a general overview of these changes, see T12010.
This release contains these specific changes which impact installs today:
- Differential hunks will be migrated to a modern format by this upgrade. This may take a long time if you have a significant number of revisions created with a version of Phabricator released prior to early 2015. This change is discussed in more detail in T8623.
- Some schema adjustments will be applied against large tables. Although these usually do not take a particularly long time (they took less than a minute on this install), they may take longer than normal.
- Differential custom fields have received many internal changes. Although these changes generally should not be user-facing, some of the subtler aspects of custom field behavior may differ. In particular, these are known changes:
- The "Apply Patch" guidance command has been removed, with the intent to restore it in a more integrated way later (T12026).
- The "Next Step" guidance command has been removed, with the intent to restore it in a more integrated way later (T12027).
- Field order has shifted around slightly.
- For additional context and discussion, see T11114.
- Buttons now have a more consistent outline ring across browsers.
- Fixed a flaky test which had haunted us for a thousand years.
- Worked around an anchor scroll issue in Chrome 55.
- The documentation now makes it more clear that storage.mysql-engine.max-size is measured in bytes.
- Dashboards now track author information and support icons.
- Fixed a bad interaction between output compression and "Content-Length".
- The "Version Information" panel now attempts to include branchpoints.