Summary of changes from May 8, 2016 to May 13, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAScdb7c7f||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES2a74c40||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE5b4a7fb||1 commit|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- This week stabilizes and promotes changes from last week. See 2016 Week 19 (Early May) for details.
- The Diffusion repository management UI and APIs have changed. See T10922 for guidance.
- HTML mail rendering of inline diffs and patches has improved. See T10694.
- Clusters are becoming more realistic to deploy. See T10751 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
|20160510.repo.01.uriindex.php||161ms||Rebuilds repository URI indexes.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The metamta.differential.unified-comment-context option has been removed. Inlines now always render with a small amount of context. This context looks nicer in HTML mail than in text mail. See T10694.
- Fixed a LiskMigrationIterator performance issue with large page sizes.
- The + character no longer triggers escaping in %R.