Summary of changes from April 29, 2016 to May 8, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0e2f09c||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES04ae8c8||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREd4270e5||1 commit|
These changes have not been promoted.
- Repository management has changed considerably, but the new workflow is currently underdocumented, so this isn't promoting to stable yet. Expect this to promote next week with fewer rough edges. See T10922 for details.
- Inline comments in HTML mail are now fancier. Further guidance will be available next week. See T10694 for details.
- The "ImageTragick" vulnerability was disclosed this week. Phabricator does not appear to be directly affected. See T10921 for details.
|20160428.repo.1.urixaction.sql||23ms||New transaction table.|
|20160503.repo.01.lpath.sql||43ms||New local path column.|
|20160503.repo.02.lpathkey.sql||23ms||Adds key to local path.|
|20160503.repo.03.lpathmigrate.php||100ms||Migrates repository local paths.|
|20160503.repo.04.mirrormigrate.php||45ms||Migrates mirrors to URIs.|
|20160503.repo.05.urimigrate.php||789ms||Migrates hosted/served URIs to URIs.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The repository.create API method has been removed.
- The bin/repository edit workflow has been removed.
- See T10922 for details on these changes.
- XHPAST now supports PHP7 unpack syntax.
- Fixed various issues with remarkup rendering in HTML mail.
- Reviewer status icons now communciate information without relying exclusvely on the use of color.