Summary of changes from August 3, 2015 to August 8, 2015.
These changes were promoted to stable.
- Herald has been heavily refactored. This primarily enables other changes, but transcripts should now be more clear and more complete. This is a complex system, so keep an eye on it and let us know if you encounter issues.
- Harbormaster (the build/CI application) is no longer a prototype. It still has many rough edges and limitations, see Harbormaster User Guide for discussion.
- If you have custom Herald actions, they will no longer work. See T8957.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
- Harbormaster is no longer a prototype.
- Harbormaster autobuilds can no longer be stopped or restarted (these operations don't make sense).
- Harbormaster build steps are now grouped into categories during creation.
- Skipped tests are no longer shown in Differential by default.
- The harbormaster.sendmessage Conduit API method has more useful documentation.
- Ponder now supports policies and spaces.
- Passphrase now supports subscribers.
- Fixed an issue with Phortune charge lists.
- Paste now supports archiving.
- Added bin/mail volume for estimating how much mail users receive.
- UIExamples is now a prototype (this application is only useful to Phabricator developers).