Summary of changes from July 18, 2015 to July 25, 2015.
These changes were promoted to stable.
- User profiles on public installs (those with policy.allow-public set) are now public. This includes any information in custom fields. See T4830 for discussion.
- Added Badges, a new prototype application for recognizing user status and accomplishments.
- Added Phurl, a new prototype application for shortening URLs.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion. This migration is a few weeks away.
- If you have custom Herald actions, the API is changing dramatically and they must be rewritten. See T8957.
- No notes in this period.
- Dashboards, Panels, Countdowns, Credentials and Users are now flaggable.
- Dashboards and panels can now be tagged with projects.
- Phame blogs and posts are now subscribable.
- Countdowns can now be awarded tokens.
- Countdowns now have descriptions.
- Countdowns now support comments.
- Dashboards can now be archived.
- The XHProf and XHPAst applications now respect the "Public" policy setting better.
- Minor internal API updates to Ponder, Phriction, Dashboards, Tokens and Phame.
- New Config → PHID Types and Config → Edge Types config pages.
- Fixed an issue where the "draft comment" marker might not clear correctly.
- Added documentation about hypothetical requests.
- Fixed a display issue in the environment.append-paths config setting.
- Fixed a display issue with "Another Herald Rule" Herald rules.