Summary of changes from June 28, 2015 to July 5, 2015.
These changes have been promoted to stable.
- Spaces is no longer a prototype application.
- There is an upcoming major design change. You can preview the changes here, on secure.phabricator.com. See T8549 for discussion and feedback.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion. This migration is a few weeks away.
- secure.phabricator.com is on new hardware.
- No discussion this week.
- The PhabricatorEventType::TYPE_CONTROLLER_CHECKREQUEST event has been removed. See T8749.
- The feed.public option has been removed. See T6817.
Calendar is a prototype applications.
- Calendar date picker now respects start-of-week preferences.
- Calendar now supports Spaces.
- Commenting on an instance of a recurring event now makes the instance concrete before adding the comment.
- Added AphrontSite, for defining supported hosts within the platform.
- [stable; rP7f22a0e0] Fixed an issue with the GC TTL for mail being set improperly.
- Fixed some issues with the transaction comment edit controller.
- Fixed an issue where some objects wouldn't support subscriptions.
- Improved performance of feed.
- Fixed an issue with submitting unit test results using a whole number as a duration.
- Fixed an issue with "Add Project" in the bulk editor.
- Added an explicit roadblock for users with no access to Spaces.