Summary of changes from June 20, 2015 to June 27, 2015.
These changes have been promoted to stable.
- cURL 7.43.0 contains a bug which can mangle the data sent by arc. This produces a "could not decode JSON serialization" error when running arc commands. You can find discussion in T8654. Use arc upgrade to pick up a workaround, downgrade cURL, or wait for the next cURL release (this is fixed in cURL HEAD).
- There is an upcoming major design change. You can preview the changes here, on secure.phabricator.com. See T8549 for discussion and feedback.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion. This migration is a few weeks away.
- The Maniphest batch editor backend has been rewritten. This partially serves as a fix for an issue where it could affect too many tasks. See T8637.
- No discussion this week.
- This period includes mail migrations which may take some time to complete on larger installs.
- We now maintain stable branches for libphutil, Arcanist, and Phabricator. You can find discussion in Upgrading Phabricator.
Calendar is a prototype application.
- Calendar events now support projects.
- Added support for desktop notifications.
- Unified threads and rooms.
Harbormaster is a prototype application.
- Added "autoplans" (client-constructable builds) to Harbormaster.
- Harbormaster now owns lint/unit message storage and rendering.
- [stable; rP2dad469e] Prevented incorrectly scoped batch edits.
- Diffusion now supports Spaces.
- Passphrase now supports Spaces.
- Passphrase now supports a "Credential Author" policy.
- Passphrase now supports default policy selection.
- Object detail views now clearly show when they have a non-default view policy.
- Added a guide for Troubleshooting Repository Imports.
- Pholio mocks are now mentionable.
- Fixed an issue paginating large numbers of Almanac services.
- [stable; rPHU7a8f9e3] Worked around a cURL 7.43.0 issue with "Content-Length" sticking between requests.
- Introduced PhutilClassMapQuery to simplify class map selection.
- arc now tries to upload unit and lint results directly to Harbormaster.