Summary of changes from June 20, 2015 to June 27, 2015.
| Codebase | Repository | HEAD | Activity |
| Phabricator | rP | rPb7ccc77 | 51 commits |
| Arcanist | rARC | rARC29839e8 | 4 commits |
| libphutil | rPHU | rPHUea6830c | 5 commits |
These changes have been promoted to `stable`.
- cURL 7.43.0 contains a bug which can mangle the data sent by `arc`. This
produces a "could not decode JSON serialization" error when running `arc`
commands. You can find discussion in T8654. Use `arc upgrade` to pick up a
workaround, downgrade cURL, or wait for the next cURL release (this is
fixed in cURL HEAD).
- There is an upcoming major design change. You can preview the changes here,
on `secure.phabricator.com`. See T8549 for discussion and feedback.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage
to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and
a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration
manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for
discussion. This migration is a few weeks away.
- The Maniphest batch editor backend has been rewritten. This partially
serves as a fix for an issue where it could affect too many tasks.
- No discussion this week.
- This period includes mail migrations which may take some time to complete
on larger installs.
- We now maintain `stable` branches for libphutil, Arcanist, and Phabricator.
You can find discussion in [[ https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/upgrading/ | Upgrading Phabricator ]].
Calendar is a prototype application.
- Calendar events now support projects.
- Added support for desktop notifications.
- Unified threads and rooms.
Harbormaster is a prototype application.
- Added "autoplans" (client-constructable builds) to Harbormaster.
- Harbormaster now owns lint/unit message storage and rendering.
- **[stable; rP2dad469e]** Prevented incorrectly scoped batch edits.
- Diffusion now supports Spaces.
- Passphrase now supports Spaces.
- Passphrase now supports a "Credential Author" policy.
- Passphrase now supports default policy selection.
- Object detail views now clearly show when they have a non-default view
- Added a guide for [[ https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/repository_imports/ | Troubleshooting Repository Imports ]].
- Pholio mocks are now mentionable.
- Fixed an issue paginating large numbers of Almanac services.
- **[stable; rPHU7a8f9e3]** Worked around a cURL 7.43.0 issue with
"Content-Length" sticking between requests.
- Introduced `PhutilClassMapQuery` to simplify class map selection.
- `arc` now tries to upload unit and lint results directly to Harbormaster.