Rebuild the bulk editor on SearchEngine
Instead of using a list of IDs for the bulk editor, power it with SearchEngine queries. This gives us the full power of SearchEngine and lets us use a query key instead of a list of 20,000 IDs to avoid issues with URL lengths.
Also, split it into a base BulkEngine and per-application subclasses. This moves us toward T10005 and universal support for bulk operations.
- Renames most of "batch" to "bulk": we're curently inconsitent about this, I like "bulk" better since I think it's more clear if you don't regularly interact with .bat files, and newer stuff mostly uses "bulk".
- When objects in the result set can't be edited because you don't have permission, show the status more clearly.
This probably breaks some stuff a bit since I refactored so heavily, but it seems mostly OK from poking around. I'll clean up anything I missed in followups to deal with remaining items on T13025.
- Bulk edited from Maniphest.
- Bulk edited from a workboard (no more giant ?ids=.... in the URL).
- Hit most of the error conditions, I think?
- Clicked the "Cancel" button.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D18806