When a Drydock host based on an Almanac blueprint has its binding disabled, stop handing out leases
Although there are some more complicated cases here (e.g., involving cleanup of the existing resource and existing leases), this one seems clear cut: if the binding has been disabled, we should stop handing out new leases on it.
- Created a service with two hosts.
- Requested a lease, got host A.
- Requested more leases, always got host A (we never build a new host when we don't have to, and we currently never have to).
- Disabled the binding to host A.
- Requested a lease.
- Before patch: got host A.
- After patch: got host B.
- Also disabled the other binding to host B, requested a lease, got an indefinite wait for resources (which is expected and reasonable).
Reviewed By: amckinley
Subscribers: yelirekim, PHID-OPKG-gm6ozazyms6q6i22gyam
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D19761