Summary of changes from October 20, 2018 to October 27, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREacffa32||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- No notes in this period.
- Fixed an escaping issue with a subcommand on Mercurial workflows involving changes to binary files. There is no known way to turn this into a practical attack, but the behavior was unsafe.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
-  bin/drydock lease --attributes ... now accepts a file name, not a list of attributes. The file should contain an attributes specification in JSON. You can use - to read from stdin. Some leases (like working copies) require more complex attributes than the x=y syntax could support.
-  In Drydock, Almanac blueprints no longer allocate new leases on resources with disabled binidngs.
-  Fixed a Java syntax highlighter issue with escaped double quotes.
-  Drydock can now build empty working copies without encountering an error on git reset --hard HEAD.
-  When a Drydock lease triggers a resource reclaim, the lease is now awakened after the reclaim completes.
-  When a Drydock lease triggers a resource recliam, it can no longer trigger a second reclaim until the first one completes.
-  When a Drydock lease triggers a resource allocation and the resource must subsequently activate, the lease is now awakened after the activation compeletes.
-  Added a drydock.lease.search Conduit API method.
-  Fixed a bad error string in bin/phd log --id ... with an invalid ID.
-  transaction.search now returns more information about Audit transactions.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.