Allow Owners packages to be configured to ignore generated paths in Differential
This is still a little rough. A couple limitations:
- It's hard to figure out how to use this control if you don't know what it's for, but we don't currently have a "CheckboxesEditField". I may add that soon.
- The attribute ignore list doesn't apply to Diffusion, only Differential, which isn't obvious. I'll either try to make it work in Diffusion or note this somewhere.
- No documentation yet (which could mitigate the other two issues a bit).
But the actual behavior seems to work fine.
- Set a package to ignore paths with the "generated" attribute. Saw the package stop matching generated paths in Differential.
- Removed the attribute from the ignore list.
- Tried to set invalid attributes, got sensible errors.
- Queried a package with Conduit, got the ignored attribute list.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Maniphest Tasks: T13130
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D19428