Implement a scope selector for the global search
- Write the User Guide (see TODO).
- This might needs some design tweaks -- I think it's functionally almost-equivalent to the mock, but the UI isn't quite the same.
- (Mobile design is a touch off-looking I think?)
- When you use a custom query, the duplicate "magnifying glass" icons are a little weird. Maybe change one or the other.
- Maybe worth adding an "Open Documents in Current Application" option? Planning to wait for feedback on that.
- Need a Quicksand integration to change the current application at some point.
- Searching in "Current Application" from, e.g., the 404 page just searches all documents. Current plan is to just document this behavior, since the icon is a pretty good callout and it seems plausible that this is intuitive enough that users won't have a hard time with it.
Normal search (current application, from maniphest, selects tasks):
Application search from non-application:
Reviewers: btrahan, chad
Reviewed By: chad
Subscribers: johnny-bit, epriestley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D12509