Steps to reproduce:
- open a commit (differential revision) you've made, where somebody else have added an inline comment
- check "Done" checkbox on that inline comment
- press "Submit" button with "Add Comment" action selection without entering any comment text
Right now nothing happens because comment text is empty. Instead the transaction for marking inline comments Done/Undone should be created regardless of:
- selected action (Add Comment, Concern Raised, etc.)
- presence/absence of comment text.