Steps to reproduce:
- Create a terrible, bug-ridden revision with some set of reviewers.
- Realise the error of your ways and run arc diff --update on $#*!:
- Apologise profusely and hope you don't get fired.
- But, then a shiny object appears, and you get distracted before exiting your editor.
- Alice, not a current reviewer, approves the diff. This adds them as a reviewer.
- Suspecting that shiny object was actually Dave playing with a laser pointer, return to your desk and :wq out of Notepad™
What should happen:
You regain your honour by fixing your code.
Alice is removed from the diff